R.O.C.S. PRO toothpaste Young & White Enamel
For care, for health, whiteness and the brilliance of the young enamel
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Thoroughly clean the teeth 2-3 times a day using R.O.C.S. toothpastes. After each brushing, apply the gel to the teeth (especially before going to bed) with the help of a toothbrush. After applying the gel, do not rinse your mouth and refrain from eating or drinking for the next 40-50 minutes. Suitable for regular use.
Can be applied using an individual tray.
Use both toothpastes twice a day consecutively: first clean your teeth with the R.O.C.S. PRO Delicate Whitening toothpaste, then with the R.O.C.S. PRO Oxygen Whitening toothpaste. Brush the teeth for at least 3 minutes. Finish off the brushing by applying the R.O.C.S. PRO Shine Enamel gel. It is recommended to spit out the excess gel without rinsing the mouth and to refrain from eating or drinking for the next 30-40 minutes.
The R.O.C.S. PRO Shine Enamel gel can be used together with the R.O.C.S. PRO Delicate Whitening toothpaste.
ENZYME AND MINERALS PRO-SYSTEM protects from caries and inflammatory periodontal diseases*. These are high-cost ingredients, the inclusion of which makes it unnecessary to use foaming agents in high concentrations, antiseptics and hard abrasives. Thanks to the ENZYME AND MINERALS PRO-SYSTEM, the teeth stay clean for a long time, the speed of dental plaque formation decreases, the gums are protected from inflammation and bleeding*, and cariogenic factors are neutralized. Minerals actively saturate the teeth with calcium and phosphorus*, improving their color and shine*.
• PREBIOTIC PRO-SYSTEM normalizes the microbial balance in the oral cavity* and prevents the attachment and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria.
• FRESH BREATH-IN PRO SYSTEM ensures long-lasting freshness, which persists for several hours. Does not impact the taste receptors.
• BIO COMPATIBILITY PRO-SYSTEM does not contain colorants, fluoride, parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate or preservatives.
• PREBIOTIC PRO-SYSTEM normalizes the microbial balance in the oral cavity*
*Confirmed during clinical trials.
Aqua, Glycerin, Silica, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Taurine, Aroma, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Bromelain, Sodium Saccharin, Magnesium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, O-cymen-5-ol, Limonene, Citral.
Mechanism of action
XYLITOL protects against cariogenic bacteria
Calcium strengthens enamel, returns to it natural whiteness
Ingredients in the composition slow the formation of stains, contribute to the preservation of whiteness and gloss
Minty aroma crafted using unique ingredients gives you an incredibly long-lasting freshness of the breath and a feeling of smooth, clean enamel
Unique non-abrasive complex cleans, brightens and polishes tooth enamel
How to care for the oral cavity?
Brush your teeth 2 times a day using a pea-sized dollop of toothpaste (squeeze 5 mm of toothpaste on the brush).
The most important thing in the process of tooth brushing is to remove plaque from all surfaces of your teeth, because the pathogenic bacteria are mostly concentrated in plaque.
ln order not to forget to "clean all the teeth" set the following order of tooth brushing:
1. Start brushing from right to left, brush the upper teeth first and then the lower, first оп the outside and then оп the inside. 2. You have to perform 8-10 clearing motions at each section. 3. Do not forget to brush the chewing surface of the teeth.